Quality, Environment and Safety Policy
CPLAS is committed to the implementation and continuous improvement of an integrated management system of Quality, Environment and Safety, based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 13485 standards, as a way to comply with all applicable requirements and meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
To this end, it adopts a strategy focused on the organization, with the following guidelines:
- Proceed to design and manufacture plastic packaging according to the injection method, as well as the manufacture and assembly of Medical Devices for In Vitro Diagnostics, in order to satisfy the Customer and other Interested Parties;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality, environment and safety management system;
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to the scope of activity, environmental compliance, occupational health and safety, and other requirements voluntarily subscribed to;
- To provide safe and healthy workplaces and conditions and prevent work-related illness and injury by eliminating hazards and reducing the risks to which workers or others are exposed; - Promote the consultation and participation of all employees in issues related to the integrated management system;
- Minimize the environmental impacts inherent to the activity, protecting the environment and preventing pollution, through the application of good practices of environmental management and careful management of waste, favoring reuse and recycling / recovery;
- Seek stable relationships and long-term mutual trust with all suppliers and stakeholders.
This policy is reviewed annually and whenever necessary to ensure that it remains adequate and appropriate to the goals set by the company.
Revision/Date: 7/22.07.2021 Approved by Management on July 22, 2021